Approx Fares/Rates

(Not Including Taxes, Fees & Gratuity)

Downtown Schenectady - Albany Airport

(Between $65 & Up)

Schenectady/Rotterdam - Albany Airport

(Between $65 & Up)

Schenectady - Amtrak Train Rensselaer

(Between $75 & Up)

Guilderland - Albany Airport

(Between $65 & Up)

Scotia - Albany Airport

(Between $65 & Up)

Glenville - Albany Airport

(Between $85 & Up)

Ballston Spa - Albany Airport

(Between $78-$88+)

Clifton Park - Albany Airport

(Between $75 & Up)

Albany Airport - Cooperstown/Oneonta


Malta - Albany Airport

(Between $72-$82+)

Niskayuna - Albany Airport

(Between $55 & up)

Albany Airport - Lake George

(Between $150-$200)

Saratoga - Albany Airport

(Between $86-$96+)

Schenectady/Albany - (JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, Logan Airports)

(Between $430-$700)

Albany - Amtrak Train Rensselaer

(Between $65 & Up)

Albany Airport - Bennington VT

(Between $140-$150+)

Albany Airport - Williamstown MA

(Between $150-$160+)

SUNY Albany - Train

(Between $55 & Up)

Schenectady - Saratoga

(Between $84-$100+)

Albany Airport - Schenectady Airport

(Between $76-$100+)

*ALL Requests are Negotiable based on Availability & Circumstances*

☆Refund & Cancellation Policy:☆

In case of a cancellation payments made by the client are *Non-refundable* if the trip is cancelled by the client. If the client cancels the trip at LEAST 30 business days prior to the reservation 90% of the total will be charged and the remaining 10% refunded.

If the trip is cancelled from the company due to any reason, the billing department will investigate and the full amount will be refunded within 10-14 business days upon completion of the investigation after a successful charge.

In an event of a "no show", the total cost of the reservation will be billed to your credit card.

♡Please Call/Text for more info♡


Tara E
Cookie settings
This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience.
You can accept them all, or choose the kinds of cookies you are happy to allow.
Privacy settings
Choose which cookies you wish to allow while you browse this website. Please note that some cookies cannot be turned off, because without them the website would not function.
To prevent spam this site uses Google Recaptcha in its contact forms.

This site may also use cookies for ecommerce and payment systems which are essential for the website to function properly.
Google Services
This site uses cookies from Google to access data such as the pages you visit and your IP address. Google services on this website may include:

- Google Analytics
- Google Ads conversion tracking
- Google Maps
- Google Fonts
Data Driven
This site may use AddThis:
- AddThis is a social widget which collects and shares user behavior with third parties.